***** Demonstration video available on support link *****
iCatcher Go allows high speed remote viewing of CCTV & web cameras from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
i-Catcher Go can either connect to your i-Catcher CCTV software, or directly to your cameras.
iCatcher Go utilises iCode’s high speed, low bandwidth streaming protocol, iPeg, mobile views of your iCatcher Console have never been faster. You can stream high speed iPeg from iCatcher Console or high quality MJPEG/JPEG from a wide range of IP Cameras. IP camera support includes Axis, Sony, Mobotix, Panasonic, YCam, Elmo and various other IP cameras currently supported by iCatcher Console.
- Live viewing from iCatcher Console and a wide range of IP cameras
- Rapid switching between saved camera feeds
- Frame rates of up to 20 fps from iCatcher Console feeds
- Simple installation and easy to use intuitive design
- Full screen camera views available
- Image capture to the camera roll
- Free updates
Please visit www.icode.co.uk/icatcher for more information
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch.
Requires IOS 7.0 or later.
If connecting to an i-catcher console it needs to be running i-Catcher Console 5.0 build 20 or later.
If connecting directly to IP/Web cameras then please check the supported cameras list.